2019 TRØNDERLAG HERITAGE TOUR OF NORWAY
TEMPORARY WEB SITE TO GET YOUR SURVEY INPUT
SEE SURVEY QUESTIONS BELOW
HIGHLIGHTS ABOVE ARE FROM OUR 2014 TOUR.
SOME OF THE PHOTOS AND TOUR DESCRIPTIONS ARE STILL THERE <CLICK/TAP HERE> OR ON THE IMAGE COLLAGE TO SEE MORE
WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTEDEACH TOUR IS CUSTOM AND BASED ON INPUT FROM INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS.
LATER AS A TOUR FRAMEWORK DEVELOPS THERE WILL BE A DEDICATED SITE TO INFORM ABOUT AND PROMOTE THE TOUR.
Our 2014 trip was special: 2014 was the 200th anniversary of the signing of the Norwegian constitution. We gained approval and marched in the Syttende Mai parade. We were the third unit in the "citizen's Parade". The "Children's Parade" which proceeded us had 20,000 children marching! We had a private tour of Nidaros Cathedral and a private performance on the restored Steinmeyer Organ acknowledging our financial donation to aid in the restoration Another highlight was attending a special Ecumenical service at Nidaros attended by the King & Queen, the head of Parliament and other dignitaries. During our time in Trøndelag we were interviewed by Three different newspapers, primarily because of advanced knowledge about our contribution to Nidaros.
Our 2019 will be special in its own way. You can help. Copy and paste the survey questions into an e-mail and send to our President, firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US CREATE THIS TOUR2019 TOUR SURVEY QUESTIONS:
1. Are you interested in joining a group trip to Norway in 2019?
2. Are there specific places you would like to visit?
3. What kinds of activities would you want to do in Norway?
4. Do you want to meet relatives in Norway?
5. Have you researched your Norwegian ancestors?
6. Have you corresponded with relatives in Norway?
7. Would this be your first trip to Norway?
8. Are there specific things you would NOT want to do on a trip?
9. When should the trip take place: May, June, July, August, September?
10. How long should the trip be: One week, ten days, two weeks?
11. Should the trip be one in which each night is spent at a different location or should longer stays be planned at designated places?